If you saw my post on the 21 Most Colorful Cities in the World, then you know I start to drool a little when I see colorful architecture. I’ve shown you my favorite vibrant cities and towns–now I want to share where you can find colorful street art, Instagram-worthy doors, and funky architectural elements around the world.
1. THE BELTLINE, ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA
There is so much art along the Atlanta BeltLine, but this is one of my favorites. It’s by an artist named HENSE and I found it right below the Virginia Avenue bridge. Read my post “Colorful Street Art on the Atlanta BeltLine” for more photos of street art in this area.
2. CHEFCHAOUEN, MOROCCO
3. STREET ART IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
4. MELROSE AVE, LOS ANGELES, USA
I travel to Los Angeles a couple times a year, and it’s one of my favorite places to visit (I’d love to move there one day). Although Malibu is my favorite area, I also really like West Hollywood, which is where I found this mural on Melrose Ave. Read my post “Travel Guide: 3 Days in Los Angeles” to see more cool spots to visit in L.A or watch my video below.
5. SAN JAVIER, MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA
6. CONEY ART WALLS, NEW YORK, USA
This outdoor museum of art is open every day 12-10PM | Visit the website
7. ASILA, TANGER, MOROCCO
8. CASCO VIEJO, PANAMA
9. RIGA, LATVIA
10. MURALE TUTTOMONDO DI KEITH HARING, PISA, ITALY
11. BIG MONSTER TOYS, CHICAGO, USA
12. CENTRO HISTORICO CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA
14. RAINBOW STEPS, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
15. WYNWOOD WALLS, MIAMI, USA
The Wynwood Walls are open to the public every day at 10:30am (until 11:30 p.m. Mon-Thurs, midnight Fri-Sat, and 8 p.m. on Sunday) and is free of charge. | Visit the website
16. MARRAKESH, MOROCCO
17. VALPARAISO, CHILE
18. MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
View a map of Melbourne’s street art locations here.
19. CARMELITAS CHURCH, PORTO, PORTUGAL
20. ESCADARIA SELARON, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
21. DREAMLAND BEACH, BALI, INDONESIA
Earlier this year, several local Balinese artists gathered together for a spray jam, and the result was a colorfully revamped Dreamland Beach.